Biel's Running Days
07.06.2018 – 09.06.2018
The 100-kilometre run, the signature event of the Biel Running Days, is a formidable challenge and an adventure par excellence. The Biel Running Days are Biel’s largest sporting event. The competition includes races over different distances and attracts a great many visitors from near and far. About 4,000 runners will be sent into the darkness – the “night of nights” – by the cheering crowd.
In addition to the long-distance races listed below, there are also the Kids Run, which will open the Biel Running Days on Thursday, the Relay Race for teams of 5 and the Partner Run. For further information, please go to: www.100km.ch.
Good to know
- Start: Biel Congress Centre
- Finish 100 km, Relay Race for teams of 5 and Partner Run: Biel Congress Centre
- Finish 13.5 km Experience Run: Aarberg
- Finish 21.1 km Half-Marathon: Aarberg
- Finish 56 km Ultra-Marathon: Kirchberg
Geschäftsstelle Bieler Lauftage
c/o Zukunftsatelier AG
T. +41 (0) 79 528 57 70